What to bring to the hospital
- dressing gown
- slippers or flip flops
- 2 towels
- postpartum mesh panties
- bella nappies
- still mineral water in a bottle with a spout
- footwear to change into
- mineral water
- something sweet
- noonie / swaddle blanket, baby muslin squares 6 pcs.
- 3 sets of clothes for the baby (optional: sleepers, jackets, tops, bodysuits, rampers)
- socks, gloves, hats – 3 pcs.
- a pack of disposable nappies 3-6 kg
- moisturizing baby wipes, ointment
- a blanket
Upon admission to the Hospital, please bring with you:
- proof of identity: ID, passport or driving license (school ID in the case of minors)
- original document from the blood-typing
- pregnancy notes
- Wassermann test (WR)
- test result for HBs
- current tests (urine, morphology, sugar levels) valid 2 weeks
- vaginal swab made in 34-36 gestation weeks for Streptococcusagalactiae (GBs) and all the tests and documentation of pregnancy
Do you have a planned delivery by caesarean section?
Find out how to prepare for the procedure. More...